86 Repairs (Eighty-Six Inc.) provides a subscription service for restaurants, cafes, and other commercial kitchens, to help them manage food and beverage equipment service. As a subscriber, you get:
- One number to call or text for coordination of service needs (we also provide an e-mail address for customers)
- Troubleshooting support via phone, text message, and/or e-mail. We will try to help you solve problems before you pay for a service visit.
- Service management, including dispatching service providers, managing scheduling, and coordinating service remotely, with no markups or hidden fees on service.
- Initial equipment inventory when you sign up, which includes a snapshot of the food and beverage equipment installed across all locations. We also maintain a service history for all repairs we manage, and we check warranty status of newer equipment before repairs, in case a repair should be covered by the manufacturer.
Other Important Terms
- Your 86 Repairs subscription covers management of repairs for commercial food and beverage equipment, like commercial refrigerators, coolers, freezers, ice machines, dishwashers, ovens, grills, ranges / cooktops, fryers, espresso machines, coffee machines, beverage dispensers, and other commercial food and beverage equipment. We also manage repairs of most heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, fire suppression systems, and many plumbing and electrical issues. We’ll do our best to support you, and if we can’t help troubleshoot something or find the right service provider, we’ll let you know right away. There’s no guarantee we can cover everything.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that service providers are reputable and qualified to provide the service you need. 86 Repairs does not provide any guarantees, warranties, nor insurance coverage for the work of the service providers we dispatch, nor for our troubleshooting service. We will attempt to help you resolve any disputes with service providers about the service you receive, but you will ultimately be responsible to resolve any disputes (including any legal action) with service providers we dispatch.
- We will obtain your team’s approval before incurring any charges from service providers, and we will rely solely on you to tell us who is authorized to approve charges. You will be responsible for paying any charges directly to the service providers we dispatch on your behalf.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all records we keep on your behalf, information we share with you, and all communication from us is clear and accurate. We can’t guarantee that everything will always be correct.
- 86 Repairs owns the data it collects to provide its services, including, but not limited to, all photos and other information gathered during equipment inventories and in our service logs, as well as service provider documentation we collect on your behalf. We reserve the right to use this data in any legal way.
Cancellation and Money-Back Guarantee
- All of our plans come with a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you try 86 Repairs for 90 days, and it doesn’t meet your needs for any reason, contact us within 105 days of signing up, and we will provide a full refund of your subscription costs. We cannot refund costs incurred by service providers we dispatch on your behalf.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription beyond the first 105 days, just contact us before your next renewal date, and we’ll cancel your subscription on your next renewal date. We do not pro-rate or provide refunds for partial annual or monthly subscriptions if you cancel. If you cancel, you can continue using our service until your next renewal date.
If you subscribe for our service, you are agreeing to the terms outlined on this page. Subscription pricing will be agreed in advance and may vary based on additional services you select, such as preventative maintenance management. If you have any questions, please contact us. Thanks for your business!
Effective January 2, 2019